Thursday 14 November 2013

Experimental Sketches

One Minute Sketches

An object in the room
The person sitting next to you

5 Minute Sketches

My journey from home to university
The first house I ever lived in

Sketching Music
While listening to 'All you Need is Love'
While listening to a slow harmonious song
While listening to 'Bittersweet Symphony'
While listening to a rough metallic music

I found the minute sketches the most interesting because I analysed the object and face in order to create simple lines to portray these things, I felt the pressure of the time and the need to pull the sketch together. I found the sketches where I had to listen to music difficult because I was imagining scenarios and not the movement of the music. Overall I enjoyed putting my sketches to the test, it was an experience that I found freeing and unpredictable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment